why i am no longer server bill and why i am 2005

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by blazehunterhp

Guys, let me tell you something the Minecraft game and the account (blazehunter2004), my cousin gave it to me as a gift, so now it doesn't work and my cousin is on vacation so when she's back i'll take to her, in the mean time i'll msg Mojang, because maybe my account got hacked!, so when my cousin gets back from her vacation i'll talk to her.

now you guys can stop asking me why i changed my name and why i'm no longer server bill.

(blazehunter2005 is my new account,my own account)

2. K

3. Unfortunately you are going to have to buy it again...

4. Edited 7 years ago by Mayorga

@_Haxington_ Unfortunately you are going to have to buy it again...

or, you can just use your alt from now on (what I do), like when my main account got hacked. (I used to own cookiestepdog, but it got hacked.) @blazehunter2004

5. @Doggo_Mayorga or, you can just use your alt from now on (what I do), like when my main account got hacked. (I used to own cookiestepdog, but it got hacked.) @blazehunter2004

wait what!!!!!!!!! your Cookiestepdog!!!!!!!???

wow!

yeah,
    i'll use my alt (blazehunter2005)

6. Edited 7 years ago by Mayorga

@blazehunter2004 wait what!!!!!!!!! your Cookiestepdog!!!!!!!???

i'll use my alt (blazehunter2005)

hehe, yep I am, and also you can try to get your account back if you want, I tried getting back my cookiestepdog account myself but couldn't since that account wasn't as secure as this one, Doggo_Mayorga so, I'd say try to get back blazehunter2004 if you can.

7. @Doggo_Mayorga hehe, yep I am, and also you can try to get your account back if you want, I tried getting back my cookiestepdog account myself but couldn't since that account wasn't as secure as this one, Doggo_Mayorga so, I'd say try to get back blazehunter2004 if you can.

ok, but do i need to contect Mojang?

8. @blazehunter2004 ok, but do i need to contect Mojang?

Depends, if it's registered to your email then all you need do is reset the password however if you logged in with a name then you need to email mojang support submit a ticket here https://help.mojang.com/customer/portal/emails/new

You'll need your transaction ID, https://help.mojang.com/customer/portal/articles/361380

9. its not my Email tho its my Cousins, so i'll neeed to talk to her when she gets back from vacation

but thanks!

or Sign Up to reply!