Post a Reply

blackened dawn

1. 7 years ago

staff are not supposed to bring an intimidating or harassing figure over every suggestion.

Nothing wrong with having a voice as the community either we're kind of like product testers in a way
    but we're all still people no matter what in game rank we have (some people seem to let that get that to their head a little too much) , that's one of the aspects I respect Crafty he does a lot for the community even if we don't ask for it for fucks sake he spent hours perfecting a background image even though it wasn't that big of a deal. An Owner I'd def feel comfortable approaching if I had a personal problem whether it works out or not.

there's a reason why a suggestion thread was created don't get scared of being beat down for it.

2. Edited 7 years ago by r4iscool1

@Pimpcy staff are not supposed to bring an intimidating or harassing figure over every suggestion.

Nothing wrong with having a voice as the community either we're kind of like product testers in a way
    but we're all still people no matter what in game rank we have (some people seem to let that get that to their head a little too much) , that's one of the aspects I respect Crafty he does a lot for the community even if we don't ask for it for fucks sake he spent hours perfecting a background image even though it wasn't that big of a deal. An Owner I'd def feel comfortable approaching if I had a personal problem whether it works out or not.

there's a reason why a suggestion thread was created don't get scared of being beat down for it.

When have staff according to you intimidated or harassed people.

Discussions are perfectly allowed hence why this thread hasn't being deleted, that said you must respect a staff decision when they feel the topic is not going to add to Craftymynes or cause lots of issues and ask you to stop. If you have an issue with that decision complain to other staff then or the member themselves in private.
    If you find that intimidating or harassment then I think the issue would be with you not staff.

3. I think I'm with staff on this one. When you have 1500 members and over 4000 conversations logged, I can see this system of warnings, as mentioned by Dark, becoming ineffective when you have only 31 staff members to regulate all of that, some of which aren't even active. And that's not even including the time spent maintaining the server and dealing with any personal issues in their lives. While it may be a slight inconvenience for the original poster if their thread gets locked, it does only take a few minutes to set up a conversation.

With that said I also agree with Macy to an extent. The locking of threads have been a bit random, and I would think that some other older threads with relevance and potential would be allowed to persist. Not only that but there have been some threads locked out because they were considered necro, yet the posts were only about 2 months apart. I feel like it should be elaborated more on what is considered necro and on why threads are receiving the lock, instead of staff simply posting "locked"