1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by PlesleronTepryos

This is just a request to staff that there be several trading booths. This is just a contingency for when the server is crowded or when chance makes it so that many people want to use the booth at once.

Thank you for viewing,
    A Lymbian

2. do people even use the trading booths that often? i've never seen anyone in there

3. about 10-15 minutes ago there was a quarrel about who should use the booths.

4. oh, I guess i missed that!

5. Why not just let the other people go first and wait ? It only takes a few seconds and a pull of a lever :P

6. sometimes negotiations are involved in the booths themselves, I've had someone reconsider on me twice now.

7. Eh just wait in line

8. It's an idea but we have survived with one booth for a long time and more command blocks means more lag.
    I'd say it something that should be considered, if there is a delay at the booth you can always ask staff to middleman too. Most will be willing.

9. The trading booth is way more complicated then It had to be, and that has caused some problems, especially when I rotated spawn 90 degrees. I don't feel like making another one as its not really worth it and I don't have the space.

10. Understood.

11. @CraftyMyner The trading booth is way more complicated then It had to be, and that has caused some problems, especially when I rotated spawn 90 degrees. I don't feel like making another one as its not really worth it and I don't have the space.

Wait what spawn rotated?

12. make the trading post a trading tower! giant skyscraper!

13. @GrinningBobcat Wait what spawn rotated?

Yes, to fit spawn in the new seed, I had to rotate it 90 degrees. All command blocks that had fixed cords in them had to be rotated too.

14. @CraftyMyner Yes, to fit spawn in the new seed, I had to rotate it 90 degrees. All command blocks that had fixed cords in them had to be rotated too.

Owner struggles I'm laughing for some reason because all I imagined was a cartoon version of you and craftymynes and you just lifting all of the land around spawn and physically turn spawn by yourself it's just a montage of you shitting bricks trying to do it. A mod works over, nudges it, and it whirls the 90 degrees you wanted and you stare at them in WTFness

15. It was a bit of a pain in the ass, some stuff didn't quite work correctly, and a lot of the command block stuff I didn't notice it was messed up until later.

16. @CraftyMyner It was a bit of a pain in the ass, some stuff didn't quite work correctly, and a lot of the command block stuff I didn't notice it was messed up until later.

Staff: Episode 2

or Sign Up to reply!