Post a Reply

What just happened?

1. 7 years ago

@Elog581 do you guys know when itll be back up?

In the time it takes to eat 7 cookies, so over 2 hours apparently. Updates on the situation were promised, but no mention of how far apart... Maybe we will be updated once it's resolved.

2. @Chilled__Chaos Around what time did this happen? I'm assuming I am in the lucky time-zone that gets to see it fixed.

@Chilled__Chaos Around what time did this happen? I'm assuming I am in the lucky time-zone that gets to see it fixed.

We got whitelisted over 4 hours ago. I don't have any more time to play so it should be fixed soon. ;P Goodluck.

3. Edited 7 years ago by iDogeTwinkie

@CraftyMyner It turns out that you can't have 2 100gb+ worlds + backups of each in a 500gb ssd. The server ran out of space and corrupted the files. I am uploading a backup and fixing, hopeful we will be up soon.

I'm glad this hasn't happened when I was online like 8 hours ago lol.

Master Crafty, unleash your powers. :D

By the way, do you think you could possibly upgrade your current 500 GB SSD into a 1 TB SSD to prevent things like this from happening? I'm just wondering. I don't know if you have a special computer to run a server or not, I'm not up to date with this. :)

4. @iDogeTwinkie I'm glad this hasn't happened when I was online like 8 hours ago lol.

Master Crafty, unleash your powers. :D

By the way, do you think you could possibly upgrade your current 500 GB SSD into a 1 TB SSD to prevent things like this from happening? I'm just wondering. I don't know if you have a special computer to run a server or not, I'm not up to date with this. :)

He probably cannot upgrade his SSD, mainly due to the fact that OVH (I think he uses OVH) has set plans and you would need to upgrade everything which would cost more a month. I have used OVH a while so I kinda know what I mean and what I am talking about. Sorry if I explained it oddly.

5. Every time you ask, it takes 2 hours longer.

6. Crafty did say what had to be done, and neither of them are quick. My prediction from experience (I have had a corrupted server world before) is that it will take around another 2-3 hours.