Appeal to unban my alt

1. 7 years ago

In Game Name: KaylaCrafter

Reason for your ban: I renamed one of my alt accounts from "Spacecat621" to "KaylaCrafter" as a joke to see how fast I would get banned. I think my personal best was around 50 seconds after interacting with the chat. I have no idea if it was a permanent one, although I'll assume that it was.

You can see the name history of the account here. I am the owner of the account that currently has the "KaylaCrafter" username.

I have no affiliation or direct association with Kayla, and the last time I was in contact with her was around two years ago when the EpicSterlin hacking incident happened.

Why should you be unbanned: As I said before, it was a joke, and I don't see any long term harm it could have possibly caused (unlike hacking). I genuinely would appreciate if this account was pardoned. However, I can't change the name as the 30 day period hasn't elapsed yet, but I won't join with the account in the remaining interim until I'm able to change the name back.

2. The account will remained banned until the name is changed to something else.

3. Please appeal once you have changed your name.

or Sign Up to reply!