Tomfissh Ban Appeal

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by Tomfissh

IGN: Tomfissh

Reason For Ban: I breached the ONLY ENGLISH rule when I said "Ill speak whatever language I want, racists!" In Espanol. After being kicked and told to only speak English I jokingly said "Que?" followed by "Only Joking" and was swiftly banned with no time limit by player - 2Chill.

Unban: I think this moderator needs "2Chill". Budum Tss. No but seriously this was a joke, I dont speak Spanish. Please unban me!

2. [06:31:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Tomfissh> Boy estas reglas racistas
    [06:31:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§f2Chill§r> English only Tomfissh.
    warning 1

[06:32:00] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Tomfissh> Hablo cualquier idioma que quiera
    [06:32:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Tomfissh left the game
    [06:32:21] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Tomfissh joined the game
    2nd time a kick

[06:32:28] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§72Chill§r> Tom last warning
    [06:32:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Tomfissh> I wasnt talking shit
    [06:32:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§72Chill§r> english only in main chat
    [06:32:46] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Tomfissh> I said Ill speak whever language I want. Didnt talk shit to anyone you racists

also verbally warned just for good measure after the kick .

[06:33:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§92Chill§r> Tomfissh in main chat you will speak english and if you dont you will be banned .
    [06:33:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§92Chill§r> thats the rules.
    [06:33:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Tomfissh> Que?
    [06:33:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Tomfissh> Joke :D
    [06:33:53] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Tomfissh left the game

Banned.

Above is exactly what happened instead of the misleading appeal , just to clear the air .

English only in main chat is an important rule , as all of staff speak English , So if you are speaking some other language we don't know we can't moderate it .Also in the future it would serve you well to listen to staff and follow the instructions they tell you as it is in benefit to the server and community when they are instructing you to do things as in following the rules etc.
    Making a joke after being warned multiple times about something staff has told you not to do , then doing so again in said joke.. not a good way to handle a situation of that sort .

Practice good chat etiquette - Don’t use caps, don’t spam, don’t discuss controversial, sensitive or offensive topics (e.g. sex, sexual identity or preferences, race, politics, religion, drugs, etc.), no advertising, no links, no trolling. Please only use the minecraft font and English in global chat. Also part of chat etiquette is having an appropriately named character since your name appears on the player list and in chat. If your name is inappropriate you will be asked to change it. You will likely be banned until you do.

Listen to staff members - Enough said! People will always find ways around the rules, staff reserve the right to make changes to the rules to cover these holes in order to keep the server a safe friendly place.

For a Complete List Of The Rules Click Here

You will be unbanned in 24 hours , please do take a close look at the rules and remember to listen to staff next time please to avoid situations like this in the future , thank you .

Have a good day .

- 2Chill

3. This moderator did exactly what had to be done. Clearly you do speak Spanish. Either way this was handled in the nicest way possible. I know you're a fish but you need to be moved from the ocean to a river cause damn you are salty.

4. Pardoned , welcome back please follow the rules.

or Sign Up to reply!