Ban Appeal/ Admin Abuse

1. 8 years ago

Ign: TheBlockKnight

Why I was banned: I was just hoping on as usual to just chat with players onto the server or whatever. I don't really play on the server too often due to the servers I'm staff on. I simply jumped around spawn and before I knew it. I was jailed for apparently "Flying" which I have no client of what so ever. I'm highly disappointed in this staff member by the name of "ClutchHd" or something like that. I wouldn't ever use a modded client ever. I was lagging at the time and also glitching. I said "Hi" to the admin then before I knew it *poof* I've been jailed. I then tried to re-join to explain myself but to figure out I was "banned". I'm very surprised because I thought that this admin would of the ability to know if someone is actually flying or not. Not in a rude matter but I don't see how I was flying at all. Also, Even if I had a modded client I think I would have enough sense to not "Fly" around an admin or any staff member. I'd like to be unbanned from the server and I would also like an apology from this Admin because during my small out-rage I said "This isn't fair! I'm going to report you and I hope you get demoted!" I apologize for this rude comment marked towards the admin. But with this comment I was given no respect in return as the Admin told me to "stfu". Please take this ban appeal into consideration. I'll be highly disappointed if I don't get to come back and if I hear a shameful lie. Kind Regards.

2. i like the quotation marks

3. After careful reviewing and testing what I thought was you using step I realized in 1.9 you can now jump higher from a head, and I was used to 1.8 where you cannot jump over 1 block in air. I apologize for the mistake. You have been pardoned and unjailed. When you log in wait for a few seconds for the system to take you out of jail completely.

4. Edited 8 years ago by Blackened_Dawn

Not my ban but;

Also, Even if I had a modded client I think I would have enough sense to not "Fly" around an admin or any staff member.

You'd be surprised at how many cheaters do this, out of the 2 thousand players that I banned, about 15% of them did so in front of me knowing I was an admin.

or Sign Up to reply!