Adding other ranks to "ranks?"

1. 7 years ago

Just a simple suggestions that the other colored names that are in the server should be added to the "ranks?" command like so -image-

2. Your Minecraft is different, it shows more chars per line, all the ranks don't fit on a standard Minecraft client line.

3. @CraftyMyner Your Minecraft is different, it shows more chars per line, all the ranks don't fit on a standard Minecraft client line.

Oh okay yeah I just changed the chat scale in settings I see now how it overlaps to the other line at the default scale

4. I was questioning why people's names were blue and in bold when I first saw a donor because it didn't show up on ranks. I now know though, you don't need to explain. Also what's so bad about it overlapping to the next line? Still works, and still looks good.

5. Edited 7 years ago by CraftyMyner

@Chilled_Chaos
    I was questioning why people's names were blue and in bold when I first saw a donor because it didn't show up on ranks. I now know though, you don't need to explain. Also what's so bad about it overlapping to the next line? Still works, and still looks good.

I like everything to be on one line as it limits spam, dropping down to one more line for just a few more characters annoys me.

6. @CraftyMyner I like everything to be on one line as it limits spam, dropping down to one more line for just a few more characters annoys me.

perfectionist :D

7. lol I can appreciate the OCD

or Sign Up to reply!