Smile a little

1. 7 years ago

My day took a bad turn this morning... But I look over to my turtles and I cant help but to smile and feel better.

What are some of the things that make everyone smile when you are down? Other then voting for Craftymynes that is :D

2. Edited 7 years ago by MasaruCyri

Don't Worry Be Happy

I felt that this song was appropriate for this thread! :D

3. Edited 7 years ago by BluePlauge

Yes, yes it is, I am enjoying it right now. Im off to bed now, But anyone else having a bad day, find something that makes you smile and share it. You never know what could brighten someone else's day :D

edit: I dare you not to smile during this one, thank the auto play from MasaruCyri's :P

4. Edited 7 years ago by Pimpcy

5. Pep band.

Happiness is abundant .

6. @MasaruCyri Don't Worry Be Happy

I felt that this song was appropriate for this thread! :D

That song is kinda not as happy for me since it's used in a commercial here in Australia and it just ruins the feel of the song... XD

7. @Fingerbib

wtf... lol

8. I got a cookie from @rnc2011 and I wanted to put it here

-image-

Everyone remember each day is something to be thankful for and can be great if you want it to be :)

9. @_Confederacy_ I got a cookie from @rnc2011 and I wanted to put it here

-image-

Everyone remember each day is something to be thankful for and can be great if you want it to be :)

Amazing :P Glad to see others enjoying their day :D Everyone just keep being spectacular today. That's my Official Birthday Request for today :)

or Sign Up to reply!