1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by greanprowler101

Not sure all the rules for admins and mods. Thought this was an abuse of power. If admins and mods with privileges to tp and levetate can join factions and use those powers to help that faction please let me know.

-image-

2. oh no, how dare r4 move a basemate from their basemate.

biggest crime of them all time to ban all staff

3. If anyone has a mature answer I would appreciate it.

4. where exactly is r4 helping a faction, please do elaborate.

5. Edited 7 years ago by CraftyMyner

@greanprowler101 If anyone has a mature answer I would appreciate it.

This is not abuse of power, the player in question doesn't have access to giving effects or teleporting players.

6. thank you craft.

7. Edited 7 years ago by r4iscool1

Well since the claims are about me I shall respond.
    For a start as you are not affected by the claimed abuse it's actually not your place to make a report.

For a start I was joking about being in team eye but yes staff can be in factions that's completely allowed provided they do not breach any of the rules concerning coordinates, pvp and griefing. In fact most staff are members of factions mostly peaceful ones.

Second what I used was a levitation potion, this was a joke on Beedobi and I levitated them away from the area where adam and cephied where pvping for fun(As they are both members of the same faction).
    Neither of them actually intended to kill Bee(Probably).
    This was a bit of fun and their is nothing wrong with that nor did any of the parties have any complaints about it. Had any of them had any complaints we would have instantly stopped however we sometimes play with the helpers for fun.

Therefore this report is now being closed as it is false, please try in future to not jump to conclusions about staff.

or Sign Up to reply!