Looking for a friend

1. 7 years ago

Does anyone know anything about someone called "JayForBirds", or something like that? he's VIP+, the last time i have seen him was about 2+ weeks ago. any information is appreciated! i need to talk to him. i cant find him in the member's list. thanks

2. if you can't find him in the members list then that means he probably doesn't have a forum account

3. @just_a_penguin if you can't find him in the members list then that means he probably doesn't have a forum account

Can it be he changed his name?

4. @Carl_Sagan1 Can it be he changed his name?

It's possible so I'd say check on NameMC but unless your sure bout that name it won't work. Saying that I do recognise that name to a degree.

5. @jamlbon It's possible so I'd say check on NameMC but unless your sure bout that name it won't work. Saying that I do recognise that name to a degree.

THank you, and sorry but what's NameMC?

6. @Carl_Sagan1 THank you, and sorry but what's NameMC?

NameMC is a website that shows usernames of players on Minecraft, even past usernames.

7. @MasaruCyri NameMC is a website that shows usernames of players on Minecraft, even past usernames.

ty

8. Edited 7 years ago by Carl_Sagan1

-image-
    Does this mean he's not playing MC anymore?

9. Edited 7 years ago by WBlaine

You have to upload it to an image sharing site, like imgur, and then use the link, as explained here

10. @WBlaine You have to upload it to an image sharing site, like imgur, and then use the link, as explained here

Thank you @WBlaine i did it

11. Doesn't mean he's not playing anymore, just he doesn't have a forum account and hasn't been on recently. Only thing you can really do is wait, and if I see him I'll let him know you need to talk to him.

12. @just_a_penguin Doesn't mean he's not playing anymore, just he doesn't have a forum account and hasn't been on recently. Only thing you can really do is wait, and if I see him I'll let him know you need to talk to him.

thanksssssss <3

13. You're welcome ^-^/

or Sign Up to reply!