Nysic im still banned ??

1. 8 years ago

to nysic
    im still banned and its been days ....
    i couldnt change my name the other day as i thought i did when i changed it in game but i didnt know you have to change it on the actual webpage thats why it didnt get changed straight away.... im still noob at this game and your punishing me and my friend for it!
    hes been waiting 3 days to play with me on minecraft after wanting me to play this game for years!
    im sorry i couldnt do as you asked straight away but i did try.....
    it seems like you dont want us to play on your server i mean i got my day ban fine i get it i have to learn this server is crazy strict
    but its been well over a day and im still banned ..... even though you told me it was a one day ban???
    this is rediculouse nysic plz just let me play??
    i dont wanto give up on this game just yet as ive been told its pretty fun but im still yet to have fun and all ive done is had to create
    accounts and type appeals and plead with admins and it hasnt been fun for me so far at all ...
    if you love minecraft you should be encouraging new players like me to play
    nysic .. can you just let me play ..plz ..

2. You have been pardoned

3. You have been pardoned. You can come back to play.

4. You were banned a little over a day ago no need to rush, you have been pardoned. Next time a staff member gives you an instruction make sure you follow it.

Nysic

or Sign Up to reply!