done with server, here is my base.

1. 6 years ago
    Deleted 2 years ago by playhavock
  2. Edited 6 years ago by Valgys

Your base was incredibly close to Spawn being only 10k out... you needed to be like 50k+ away to expect some kind of privacy. I could use the random teleport and have a chance to get sent to your base if it was above ground.

I've never met you @playhavock but it would be too bad to see a player leave for this reason. You should at least try moving farther out before throwing in the towel. Ask us for help if you need tips/tricks to cover ground quickly and how to find a spot that you won't be raided. There's a thread on it somewhere here in the forum.

Either way best of luck to you.

3. Edited 6 years ago by Valgys

one of the few threads on base positioning

4. as one of the helpers i have to agree with @Valgys on this @playhavock a good idea is to join up with a group or with someone like and or trust far away from the spawn stay with them whilst you go exploring around their area for a spot for your own base.

5. Edited 6 years ago by Tez1010

@playhavock As yet, though slightly hesitant to say it as it is tempting fate, my base hasnt been raided since the start of the map. My base with opti on the first map was never raided and on the last map, opti, eberk, zabolca and i all had bases near each other and were never raided in the whole duration of the map.

On servers where griefing is not allowed everyone builds near each other. The griefing and raiding element of this server gives people the incentive to explore further out and the challenge of working out who you can trust which is as much a part of the game as all the other elements of minecraft.

There are loads of very nice people on this server and i have made many friends here. As Valgys says why not give it a little more time before throwing in the towel?

or Sign Up to reply!