childrengame's Staff Application

1. 7 years ago

Everyone applying for staff: please Follow this format, or your application will be void.

TITLE OF THE THREAD: (your In Game Name here) Staff Application

In Game Name: childrengame

Time Zone: 4:00 To About 9:00 PM

Strengths: building,pvp

Weaknesses: not like any

Why you are Applying: Couse i love helping out servers and i really want to be apart of this awesome server!!!

Time Played on CraftyMynes (ticks): (for this section please type: "ticks?" when you are online in the server)

Custom Note (optional):

You need more than 10 millions ticks to apply for staff.

And as for the responses, ONLY authorized STAFF are allowed to answer staff applications. Posting to +1 your friend or approve their application will see your comments removed.

Thank you.

2. I wonder if i will be a staff??? I Hope

3. Age: (Please Note an Age Restriction of 16+ Applies)

not filled out

Time Played on CraftyMynes (ticks): (for this section please type: "ticks?" when you are online in the server)

also not filled out

4. ok

5. Everyone applying for staff: please Follow this format, or your application will be void.

TITLE OF THE THREAD: (your In Game Name here) Staff Application

In Game Name: childrengame

Time Zone: 4:00 To About 9:00 PM

Strengths: building,pvp

Weaknesses: not like any

Why you are Applying: Couse i love helping out servers and i really want to be apart of this awesome server!!!

Custom Note (optional):

You need more than 10 millions ticks to apply for staff.

And as for the responses, ONLY authorized STAFF are allowed to answer staff applications. Posting to +1 your friend or approve their application will see your comments removed.

Thank you.

6. You should use your in game name for your forum name, you still forgot your ticks, and looking at your ticks, you don't have enough. Have a look at the other applications and spend some more time on the server before applying again.

- Crafty

or Sign Up to reply!