UOL_Dream's Ban Appeal

1. 6 years ago

In Game Name : UOL_Dream

Reason for your ban : X-raying

Why should you be unbanned : Well, first of all, I'm sorry using this cheat. I'm really sorry, it's not my normal kind of gameplay and I regret what I have done. I engage myself to destroy all my ressources caught with this cheat in front of a Staff member. It's not a good apology, but you all seemed to be super advenced in the game, so I just wanted to give myself a little boost, but I understood and I'll never use a cheat again. NEVER. And an other reason to unban me is my "European" gameplay. I'm a french guy and our different culture could bring to each other a lot of good ideas, I think.

Well, at least thanks for your reading, and sorry for the mistakes I could have made writing this text.

2. Edited 6 years ago by iclutchHD

Today I learned european gameplay is hacking

3. @UOL_Dream And an other reason to unban me is my "European" gameplay. I'm a french guy and our different culture could bring to each other a lot of good ideas, I think.

Excuse moi, mais à raison que tu n'est pas le seul Français ici, j'pense que on va ignorer cette histoire de te pardonné car t'est européen.

4. Hi! I am the Administrator that banned you. Thank you for being honest about what you were doing. Unfortunately, hacking is against the rules at CraftyMynes and results in a permanent ban. Thank you for the appeal and I truly wish you the best on another server!

or Sign Up to reply!