Post a Reply

Nerdnation: Applications

1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by Muggspud0627

IGN: MuggSpud0627
    Discord: MuggSpud0627#3569
    Time: I just joined today!!!!
    About me: Im 16 and I'm a girl and i love to build and play mc with people cuz mc is awesome and I heard so much good stuff about this faction
    Former Factions: I was the leader of spud sky on my old server and i was part of a group who's name i forgot on the same server
    Why join nn: I love factions and I'm like so awesome cuz i love to build and help people
    Why should I be accepted: Because Im way more mature than ill the twelve year olds theat play mc today so sad;-;

2. Edited 6 years ago by DBZ_Killa

IGN: DBZ_Killa

Age/Maturity: 20 but I am wise like an old Man

Discord: DBZ_Killa

Approximate Time on CM: Around a month or more

About Me: I am a good builder and base finder.
    Builder- I like to build small castles, fountains, and have practiced making fast (medium efficiency creation in about 5 minutes) zombie and skeleton grinders.
    Base Finder- I have been becoming more effective at locating bases recently (see below)

Former Factions: None, but this I like the Videos this one makes.

Why Join NN: I can help raid, make cool buildings, and hopefully find some places in the End for the Team. I have been spending an extensive amount of time googling how to locate Bases in vanilla servers (entity count, where to look relative to wild teleporters, nether teleport usage) and have started to some now that I have an enchanted elytra. Additionally, I have been researching group PVP strategies and teleport traps (e.g. when a griefer tries to teleport to you) that I am anxious to use with a team.

Why Should You Be Accepted: I can make a huge difference for the team and am very creative and love to raid Bases! I do not really grief at all, other than destroying chests or breaking through walls as needed. Additionally, I have accumulated a small fortune on the server and can share it with NN as needed (sets of diamond gear mostly). I am confident I will become a productive part of your community if I am accepted.

Other:
    I am in school so sometimes I have lots of free time to play at odd hours. I am considering purchasing VIP to support the server and become more deadly with additional warps, I was about to purchase it yesterday but decided to wait to see if I can join a team. When I was younger I was really into first person shooters. Currently I spend a lot of times out doors and lifting weights. Thank you for considering my application, apologies for the brevity of my initial post.
    boopadoopdoop

3. Edited 6 years ago by ButterChully

IGN:
    ButterChully (no alternate accounts)

Age/Maturity:
    16. Maturity is... Questionable, at best. Most of the time I have the rules at heart I'll and stick to them, but on occasion I'll try to break the Server's social rules for no other reason than having the satisfaction of annoying somebody. Though, that only really applies to the staff of the server... In terms of general players though? I exercise the utmost respect for their property and wishes. If I ever am invited into the home of another person, I would naturally want to look into their chests and see what they have, but I'd never dare to take something from them. I'm not easily upset, either.
    If you're at all familiar with the Myers Briggs personality system, then I'd have you know that I'm an INTP-T. (Introversion, Intuition, Thinking, Perceiving, Turbulent)

Discord:
    ButterChully

Approximate Time on CM:
    Ticks: 9681082 (134 hours)
    Join date: Unknown as of now, but the CraftyMynes forum says I joined it 5 weeks ago, so do with that what you will.
    I do know that the time spent is lower than your established prerequisite, but all I hope is that you'll either make an exception, or simply look upon my post once I've reached the server-side maturity that you wish to see from Nerd Nation applicants.

About Me:
    I was born and raised Down Under, so I won't be able to hang with many of you during faction peak hours. Otherwise, I'm just some kid with far too much time on his hands. I love being alone and working on my pet projects, but I still enjoy the energy of community and kinship with others. First and foremost; I love to build. Though I have yet to delve into any of my larger projects, (primarily due to creative indecision) construction and design are my favourite elements of MineCraft. Outside of virtual constructions, I do enjoy myself some strip mining, dungeon-delving, agriculture, and trade.
    In terms of real-world hobbies, I appreciate various forms of art, be it illustrated, digital, or aural, and I'm also quite fond of PCs and PC gaming. Aside from that, I love history, factual and fictional writing and reading, and on occasion; mathematics.
    I have my fair share of passions, but not many of them are too inclusive of other people, I'm afraid.

Former Factions:
    N/A
    I do not have any history with other factions or groups.

Why Join NN?
    I've been lurking around on the server for a while now, and I've since grown accustomed to many of the staff, players, and organised factions. I have amassed myself an impressive wealth of resources, and I've also become quite ambitious with my aspirations. After reviewing many of this server's largest factions, I see now that Nerd Nation most closely aligns with my aspirations and wishes (community, collaborative building, general productivity, and occasional, selective raiding.)

Why Should You Be Accepted?
    Though I doubt I'd be an instrumental component of Nerd Nation, I can't help but agree near wholeheartedly with its fundamental values and merits. My uncertainty is buried in what you do and do not consider 'fair game' when it comes to raiding.
    Other raider factions? Yes, I'm all for that. Fight fire with fire.
    Humble no-names who live their life in isolation and general neutrality? I can't ever bring myself to take from them what little they've taken from the world.

Other:
    My primary motivation for applying is to just have some people to call my own, a community of like-minded persons, as opposed to my current living situation which revolves around trying to form awkward, unstable friendships with people I hardly know.

EDIT: I do not have a microphone, so I won't be able to physically speak to others through Discord, but I can still listen to what's going on.
    boopadoopdoop

4. Edited 6 years ago by Retrochewy

IGN:Retrochewy

Age/Maturity:12 now, for the people too lazy to check chat logs

Discord:nerdie knows mine

Approximate Time on CM: since September 2016 or over 20 million ticks

About Me: I can build, redstone, pvpish and i like tacos

Former Factions: SC ally, Team Aqua, Equipped, Taco Legion

Why Join NN? I love playing on craftymynes and it just doesnt feel right without someone to play with and people to survive with

Why Should You Be Accepted? Bcuz im derpy and i can help the faction by building a backup base. Also im good at redstone and mob farms and I can AFK for hours at a time. I dont ever betray and i can help with raids as i commonly find bases while mining

Other:boopadoopdoopydoop

5. @Gminipug14 Your application has been denied. Good luck elsewhere!

@Djscales101 Your application is currently tied in votes. The voting will end in about 24 hours. Thanks for waiting.

6. @Djscales101 Tonight. Few hours from now.