Harvestar news! Half a hill gone.

1. 8 years ago
    Edited 8 years ago by BoneChi11er

What a week it has been at Harvestar, Happy late St. Patricks day btw. Residents have been at work making some awesome creations, discovering new treasures and have literally moved mountains.
    -image-
    Ok so its more of a hill than a mountain, shut up :P. But its still annoying regardless. Thankfully almost half of the hill is gone, which will open up more land for more people to join and build. Shout out to TheDigMaster2011 and anyone else who chipped at this pet peeve of mine.

Now while it may be easy to know who is a resident here, it may get confusing to filter between who we can trust and whom we should obviously not invite. Therefor, I has a solution!
    -image-
    Incase you guys at Harvestar haven't seen this yet, this is where we keep the names of players on our walls. And they have been filtered through, from actual residents to people that we can trust and to people we shouldn't invite under any circumstances. So if you receive a tp from some player you may not recognize, check the list. If its a player we can trust, you can accept the tp. You can find this list in the second floor of my house.

As for awesome finds, shoutout to Jackinabox for finding our own prot. 4 villager, coords are disclosed on our message board. No, we don't have any prot. 4 books(as far as I know).

And incase your wondering what that ugly block of birch wood is in the top pic, its our new auto farm! With a press of a button, the mechanism will harvest the crops for you :D! You still have to re plant the seeds though :\. But it has wheat, carrots, and potatoes :D! But it doesn't have melons, pumpkins, or beetroot :\. Yay?
    Whatever, the auto farm is free to use, just make sure you replant the damn thing.
    And don't forget about the rules if you had already, if you need to read them then click here.
    There are other projects planned on being released in the future but for right now, I have a hill to nuke.

BoneChi11er, signing off!

2. The ending is the best

"...but for right now, I have a hill to nuke."

Made me to laugh :P

or Sign Up to reply!