1. 6 years ago
    Deleted 6 years ago by PapaNeon
  2. Are you sure youre banned? didnt see your name come up.
    In the case that you are banned please follow this link to the proper appeal format ---> Format

3. Title of the thread: Bon24's Ban Appeal

In Game Name:Bon24

Reason for your ban: It says i was banned for "Log Spamming"

Why should you be unbanned: I should be unbanned because I wasn't doing this on purpose and for the brief periods it let me be online I had said sorry and said that it should stop in a minute or two. Eventually it stopped and i was just minding my own business then I was banned.

4. Greetings, I'm the one who banned you. I was semi afk, so I didn't quite notice until you had logged in and out around 13 times, so I asked you to stop doing it.

You said " [18:11:27] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <bon24> soerry hold p" (whatever that means) then logged out, and back in. I kicked you as soon as you came in, thinking maybe you didn't see the message in the chat, to which you replied

"[18:11:58] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <bon24> ill stop soon promise" then kept going.

I kicked you once more, and you didn't return for a while, and I went afk. I came back to find that you had returned and logged in and out another 3 times, so I banned you, which was why the ban seemed to come out of nowhere.

I let you know 3 times in total, I know you saw them due to your replies, and you never mentioned anything about your internet cutting out.
    (According to the scoreboard your connection was fine, so I'm skeptical.)

You'll be unbanned in 24 hours. Next time you're having an issue like that, let your internet sort itself out instead spamming the chat.

5. You've been pardoned, try to be less of an annoyance.

Nysic

or Sign Up to reply!