Intro to the Server Video?

1. 6 years ago

Lots of nublets struggle to grasp the Tpa system and some other things as well. Maybe Have a step by step video explaining how to use the TPA system with a link to it in the first page of the guide book could help out those that are having a problem? Staff can do as much as they can to try and help them but if they don't get it what can staff do?

2. o.o Pick me pick me!

3. I think there is one out there already.

4. The issue is getting people to watch it, most people just give up and leave before watching or reading anything.

5. @CraftyMyner I've had a YouTube rank on a few servers, so I have a bit of experience with this.

1. Link the video on a sticky thread, perhaps in one of the helpful ones (such as command guides).
    2. If staff is having trouble helping a player, they can direct them to the video.
    3. Use a repeating message, like the vote link, to remind players every so often that there is a general guide available. You could link them to the video.

I know quite a few people that have trouble using the book, so perhaps a video would be useful.

or Sign Up to reply!