Sky Kin application thread

1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by thegoldsmith

ok apply here to join the Sky Kin. your application will be judged and voted upon by the Council and the decision will be final.

ok standard format
    IGN:

Age/Maturity:

Ticks on CM:

What role you want:

Factions and groups you have been apart of (if applicable):

Why Join you want to join us:

Why Should we allow you in:

Other:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For more information checkout our website

2. IGN: TheForgotten20

Age/Maturity:16

Ticks on CM: a whole lot

What role you want: interior designor

Factions and groups you have been apart of (if applicable):ill tell jace in game

Why Join you want to join us: because im goldsmiths friend and im a former skykin untill gold kinda dissapeared

Why Should we allow you in:because i was skykin and pre trusted

Other:plz let stay

3. @thegoldsmith Ticks on CM:

Just out of curiosity, do you divide the ticks accordingly to get an estimate of how many days they've been on the server? Or is there like a certain agreed amount of ticks that you guys feel are required to join Sky Kin.

4. @Brentark Just out of curiosity, do you divide the ticks accordingly to get an estimate of how many days they've been on the server? Or is there like a certain agreed amount of ticks that you guys feel are required to join Sky Kin.

just to get a general idea of how experienced they are with the server

5. It occurs to me that some people would want to make their application private so I'm making it clear that you can send your application in a private thread to me and i will forward it to the rest of the council. We will work with discretion and will not reveal the names of any applicants if they don't want us to.

6. Our website had its first news update today if you want to see it follow the link

7. Faction Website is the new black

or Sign Up to reply!