Grassling's Ban Appeal (Mistake?)

1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by Grassling

In Game Name: Grassling

Reason for your ban: Chat Violation

Why should you be unbanned: I have no idea where this ban came from? I was just harvesting my crops like the simple farmer I am and out of nowhere I was kicked and banned. If I could be enlightened on what exactly I did wrong it'd be appreciated. At this point i'm assuming it was a mistake.

The only thing thing I said at the time was "Judiasm isn't an ethnicity" in response to another players statement. This was said right after mods told people to drop the subject but without knowledge of the interference due to my poor connections. (If youve seen me on you know I have bad ping). Apologies if this was what provoked the ban.

Also I have been kicked earlier in the day for calling a player a "d*ck". I've been known to use that term alot as it is a natural, light-hearted response for me when one on of my friends does something rude. I don't mean it to be a "sexual reference" as I am claimed to be making, and i've only ever directed it at friends. I understand you don't like this word being used in you're chat and I'll be more concious when addressing someone in that manner in the future. However I did not say this until hours before my ban so I have trouble believing this is even the cause.

Can
    Someone
    Please
    Answer
    My
    Question:
    Why
    Was
    I
    Banned?

2. You have been here long enough, and banned enough times to know exactly where the line is, and not to cross it. As such, you will be pardoned in one week

3. Id like to add that this is your third ban another will most likely end up in a perm ban so best to re read the rules make sure u understand them and avoid any further mishaps.

or Sign Up to reply!