TheRealGarGar's Ban Appeal

1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by TheRealGarGar

Dude I literally say I don't care what you think I was gonna drop it there like what and he warned me and I said I know I'm not gonna say it how does that make sense dude and you're extending it to 5 days??? I shouldn't have even been banned there that's so unfair like why the heck was I banned I didn't know you were a staff i thought you were just some random player telling me I was wrong and the only actual warning you gave me was the very first one that's ridiculous seriously thats so unfair I was gonna drop it right there when I said I don't care literally I did nothing wrong there so just because I disagree with somebody means I get banned thats so stupid like are you for real so anyone can get banned for arguing with someone and for 3 days? but now because you felt like it you extended it to 5 days?? why I literally didnt say or do anything I was voicing my own opinion and who are they to tell me why I was banned were they banned too for arguing or not? like you have to be joking me thats so unfair I shouldnt have even been banned besides ITS NONE OF THEIR BUISNESS WHY ARE YOU TWISTING EVERYTHING BACK ONTO ME TO BAN ME I WAS LITERALLY JUST TRYIN TO PLAY ON THE SERVER THAT TIME BECAUSE I DID LEARN MY FUCKING LESSON I WAS JUST TELLING THEM THE THING THAT ENDED UP GETTING ME BANNED WAS MY MISPELLING AND THEY DIDNT STOP ARGUING WITH ME EITHER SO HOW COME IM THEONLY ONE WHO GOT BANNED I WAS TRYING TO DROP IT. when you said "At which point you continued arguing despite the warning so you were banned." THATS WHEN I SAID I DONT CARE AND WAS GONNA STOP REPLYING ARE YOU SERIOUS HE EVEN SAID BYE THATS WHY I SAID THAT BECAUSE I DIDN'T CARE LIKE WHY IS IT ANY OF THEIR BUISNESS ITS NOT THIS IS SO UNFAIR. I SAID <TheRealGarGar> Yeah I won't since I know now everyone is so uptight xD and he said <§9r4iscool1§r> Really do we want to do this again TheRealGarGar LIKE I WAS AGREEING WITH HIM TAKING HIS ADVICE ABOUT NOT SAYING THAT HERE THEN HE STARTED AS IF I WAS TROLLING AGAIN OR SOMETHING HOW IS THIS MY FAULT I WASNT TRYING TO START ANYTHING

iclutch was is your problem that wasnt me being a fucking smartass it was me having my own fucking opinion.

reply to PapaNeon- the reason I said "I was going to drop it" is because I was banned!!! I couldnt drop it so i had to use past tense but what I meant then is I DID DROP IT like why do i have to be banned over that just because somebody argued with me and apparently I was wrong??? like seriously I dont even deserve to be banned for 3 days let alone 5 I dont get why the staff is so quick to jump to banning people when there other people probably hacking and breaking actual rules when the reason I was banned was because WE WERE ARGUING ABOUT WHY I GOT BANNED LAST TIME so then I get banned please see it from my point of view im so frustrated seeing all the flaws in your guy's logic I feel like I have absolutely no control of anything that happens and because you guys are the staff you're free to be correct in the way you pass judgement like but like please stop i actually can't keep this up nor do I want to i just wanna fucking play the game without getting fucked over small things I do or say and if that wasn't harrassment I dont know what is because i should have the freedom to believe I'm correct but RJ didn't think so, therefore hes allowed to ban me by "enforcing" the listen to staff rule??

in response to R4- so Im banned for not accepting the fact that I was wrong??? why is that in any way fair and logical??? I just wanted to play the server AND I DIDNT KNOW U WERE A STAFF MEMBER OTHERWISE I WOULDVE LISTENED IT DIDNT SAY MOD NEXT TO UR NAME OR ANYTHING WHY DO YOU GUYS HAVE TO BE SO RUDE FOR NO REASON AND THERE IS FLAWS BECAUSE YOU SAID "you shouldnt say that here either" and I said "I know because they are so uptight" i wasnt directing it towards you because I thought you werent a staff member but then you decided to take it personally and go into a argument with me like why couldnt you have just left me alone thats harrassment and now threatning me to not even voice my own opinion on why I think you guys are wrong for this? thats even more fucked up and unjust please put yourself into my shoes like I missed a couple things and that's my fault for not realizing you were a staff but how was I supposed to know your name was appearing as a regular player not as someone who had authority over me please reconsider I just wanna fucking play and be left alone like please R4 I didn't know you were a mod you can't punish me for that you shouldve said I was a mod I would've listened right then and there.

iclutch what is your fucking problem that wasnt me being a fucking smartass it was me having my own fucking opinion about staff and me talking to you guys have even convinced me more of how fucking retarded and babyish you guys all are and thats my own opinion which apparently you can get banned on this server for which is stupid did you not see what fucking happened iclutch R4 DIDN'T have a fucking Mod tag next to his name he appeared as a regular player I didn't fucking know how was I supposed to know that if I've only been playing this server for like 3 days because I've been banned for the rest of the time I've have it added like jeezus fucking christ. I didn't have to say @TheRealGarGar Yeah I won't since I know now everyone is so uptight xD why the fuck not that doesnt break any rules I wasnt using any offensive terms yall just love to take shit personal why not be mature and let it be like if a staff cant handle fucking criticism and "gets pissed" when I say my opinion thts fucking the stupidest shit I've ever heard DO YOU guys not fucking see why I was banned this time?? you guys are saying I was banned for chat violations for having my opinion about "literally nobody in particular" because I didnt mention anyone specific and because R4 (WHO APPEARED AS A REGULAR PLAYER) decided to challenge my opinion which he obviously took personally and decided to "enforce" chat violations thats so fucking stupid If I knew he was a staff which NOBODY has still told me why he was going around the server as a regular player (and dont tell me some bullshit bout undercover because otherwise he himself would have told me I'm a moderator you should probably listen to me) but instead he fucking enticed me to argue back and therefore "breaking" the rules and since you guys are still being ignorant and deciding to not view anyone else's perspective besides your own you decided to be petty and extend my ban to 3 days then fucking 7 days like you guys can say "There's no flawed logic behind your ban" but if you really see it that way be my fucking guest I just can't believe with such a large staff you guys are all so close-minded. one more thought "Clear Ignorance to rules" BRO WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU FUCKING TALKING ABOUT. I was being respectful and not using any derogatory terms or epithets or insult or personally attack others in excess. I didn't go overboard or get shockingly offensive with my swearing (in fact I can't even remember if I even sweared reason I'm swearing more than usual here is because im emphasizing what I'm saying. I didn't talk about sex, sexual identity or preferences, race, politics, religion, drugs, etc. or advertise or troll this time (Because I obviously learned my fucking lesson the first time I'm not a idiot.) and if you say me telling some other player why I, me personally believed why I got banned is trolling than go ahead but I know it's not and anybody who has a common sense can see it that why too. I didn't engage in any sort of hate speech. I didn't CHEAT. I didn't have too many entities loaded around me. I didn't say I was from fucking planet minecraft. I didn't have a inappropiate name/skin. didnt lava bucket near spawn didnt own a gold farm, didnt glitch in or out of pvp. the only rule I could've possibly broken is the very last one "Not Listening to Staff" which anyone could say R4 was a Mod and you didn't listen to him but to me and everyone else in that server saw R4 as a regular player he didn't have any sort of tag or implication or significance of his authority over me. and Because I know my rules (which you Iclutch are saying I have a clear Ignorance to them) I obviously would have listened to him if he wouldve told me he was a mod and he had authority over me!!! so thanks for the 7 day ban for nothing I guess I'll just have to serve out a corrupted ban

2. " I was going to drop it " and " I dropped it when I was told to " are not the same things. Don't make duplicate threads.

3. Edited 6 years ago by r4iscool1

No you didn't drop it, I told you to drop it and you continued on.
    Doesn't matter if you intended to drop it afterwards, when a staff member tells you to do something you do it, you don't do it when it suits you. None of the rest of your rant is relevant, you didn't obey staff instructions and got banned for it.
    I'd also like to point out you were the one that brought up your ban so it wasn't harassment or anything either.
    Just a reminder,

[03:15:23] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§9r4iscool1§r> Okay here,s the deal you are going to stop trolling and stop spreading misinformation like that
    [03:15:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <TheRealGarGar> what misinformation
    [03:15:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§9r4iscool1§r> You did not get banned just for mispelling
    [03:15:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <TheRealGarGar> yeah i literally did bud xD
    [03:15:47] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§9r4iscool1§r> Bye TheRealGarGar

There is no flaws in the logic behind your ban, just your clear inability to accept the idea that you might be wrong.
    Continue making threads or complaining about this and you will be suspended from the forums.

4. @TheRealGarGar Dude I literally say I don't care what you think I was gonna drop it there like what and he warned me and I said I know I'm not gonna say it how does that make sense dude and you're extending it to 5 days

I was the person who decided to extend your ban to 5 days. The reason I did so was that because I honestly didn't feel that you even learned your lesson. How is it that you just got pardoned for chat violations and you already got banned again so quickly? What really also pisses me off is that the first time I met you, I warned you about chat violations and you said "I'm so sorry it won't happen again I mean it."
    You did not have to say

@TheRealGarGar Yeah I won't since I know now everyone is so uptight xD

, you could have choose to not say something like a smart ass.
    Not only did you have warnings by me, but you also had other warnings from Dawn. What i fail to do is understand how you could not stop to think about following rules. If you were unsure about if something is against the rules to say in chat don't say it.

@TheRealGarGar why the staff is so quick to jump to banning people when there other people probably hacking and breaking actual rules

We are banning those people as well, you are just breaking chat rules which are part of the rules we enforce. You were warned, kicked and banned for chat violations. Chat is monitored by the staff we choose to have on the server, and in order to keep order in the chat and stop it from going to shit we have rules to follow.

I have changed my decision about making this ban a 5 day ban, let's go for a 7 day ban. See you in 7 days, change your attitude and your clear ignorance to the rules.

or Sign Up to reply!