lucio_wolfbane's Ban Appeal

1. 8 years ago

lucio_wolfbane

Banned for X-ray

I should be unbanned because I was not X-raying. Sovietsuperman said he needed people to tp in and destroy Oolaf's secret base underneath them and I was down in strip mine screwing around and found some diamond.
    If I am able to come back is there any way i can get the stuff i looted from that base back?

2. You were caught xraying by the owner himself you will not be unbanned. Your appeal is denied best of luck on other servers.

Nysic

3. i'd like to see proof

4. Edited 8 years ago by BaronBattleBread

Luckily we don't cater to your whims. The owner himself verified you were x-raying and the only reason we collect proof is to show to the owner in the event that it needs verification.

in other words, we're not obligated to prove anything to you, the person who came onto Our server, accepted Our rules, and the broke them, under witness of multiple staff.

good day sir.

5. I did indeed catch you for Xraying, the proof we have would also release our systems vital to catching hackers to the world. I watched you for quite a while, after another mod had been watching you. I placed different ores around you and you went straight to them, minded more then 100 diamonds in a very short period of time. Also, your claimed strip mines were far from that, they snake'ed all over the place going from diamond pocket to diamond pocket. You will not be unbanned.

- Crafty

or Sign Up to reply!