The most detailed room ever!

1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by The3xpertGamer

Here are some images of what I think is the most detailed room ever! I used maps of the void in the end on item frames to give it some extra detail! Using maps of the void on walls can make the walls look completely without corners and look completely blank if the block behind them emits light, like glowstone. Here are the images of the most detailed room ever!
    -image-

This is from one corner of the room!

-image-

This is another corner!

-image-

This is my favorite view of the entire room!

-image-

And backed against a wall because it's so small!

-image-

This is the floor.

-image-

This is part of the ceiling!

2. That was a lot of maps... Fortunately, I discovered that you can copy one map on another map, similar to how you would copy written books.

3. At first I thaught it was concrete :3

4. @HaloNest At first I thaught it was concrete :3

No, concrete would have shadows in the corners. Also, it is not completely blank.

5. This could be used for a TPA trap if there wasn't the entity rule, the walls could be far away but whoever is trapped would not know, it would work because the walls would be very tall and the bottom or top could not be seen except what the player was standing on. Then they walk off of the edge

6. @The3xpertGamer Also, it is not completely blank.

You can make it complitely blank, you just need to re texture it

7. What's that grey shit all over the place? o.o

8. Edited 6 years ago by The3xpertGamer

@iDogeTwinkie What's that grey shit all over the place? o.o

Maps of the void in the end on item frames, btw you can copy maps onto each other the same as you would books. Just keep in mind that you shouldn't have more than 100 entities around you

or Sign Up to reply!