MetroidDread's Ban Appeal

1. 6 years ago

In Game Name: Metroid Dread

Reason for my ban: I named my weapon something against the server rules. I regret my decision. I was warned the first time I used it and then I went to go look for a name tag and couldn't find one. I forgot about it later and my friend wanted to pvp, so we did and the name of the sword showed up again in chat and without a single warning I got banned.

Why should I be unbanned: It was something I regret and I wish to get back onto your server. It was probably the funnest time I've ever had playing this game when I got back into it just yesterday. Please let me back.

2. You were told to change the sword multiple times and kicked and still didn't do so , using again later to kill someone.

No inappropriate Names/Skins - This includes your name, item name, name tags, nude skins, body part skins, subjective skins, etc. If asked by staff to change something you have/use because of this, please do so!

Please listen to staff members - In order to keep the server safe, staff reserve the right to add, modify and patch rules.

As you can see these are the rules you broke , next time please listen to staff and follow the rules , you will be unbanned in 24 hours .

Look forward to seeing you back on the server.

3. P.S: you don't need a nametag to change a sword's name

or Sign Up to reply!