My Outgoing Message

1. 6 years ago

As many of you may know, today I have recieved a perm-ban ending my time on craftymynes. I was a member of the server for only around a month and a half but in that time I put in alot of hours into the server as, overall, I enjoyed my expierence. Those who know me may have controverisal opinions on me because to the people I liked, I like to think I was a nice/fun person to be around but to those people who I disliked I was very verbal with my opionions/problems. Regarding staff, I admittidly got off on the wrong foot. As soon as I joined I broke rules and disregarded staff. However, this behavior soon stopped after I joined and I kept mostly to myself for awhile and as a result the intial behavior didn't carry with me.

But then I remember the frist time I ever asked a staff member for assistance. I had lost my items in a clearing in a chunk that I believed wasn't loaded so clearly being upset, I told a moderator what happened and was met with a response "well rip you". I didn't expect to get my stuff back but I did expect a decent reponse. This disrespectfulness/unprofessionalism combined with my anger of losing my items ignited my hate for this particular staff member. Verbalizing my opinions to this staff member must've put me on their "bad side" beause from then on every little rule I broke got me wared/kicked/banned.

After my 3rd ban from this indivisual and a warning for a perm ban next time, I learned to verbalize myself without breaking rules. I made a forum post about a problem I had with staff communication and was completley mocked by nearly every staff member that responded to it, none giving a good answer / working towards a solution. I asked one of the same staff members that mocked me on the post a question later that same day and all he could say for himself was "idk". Isn't a staff members job to enforce the rules? How are they able to do this if they don't know the rules or care enough to discuss and figure them out.

As a last thought I'd like to communicate to the staff that I'm not the only person who has a problem with the way you handle situations/talk to people. I've talked to other members of the community that don't like the way things are run they just aren't verbal about it because they don't want to be banned. Others that had problems with the staff either got banned because of it or just quit the server because they aren't willing to put up with it. I had fun, and I admittly was a handleful to deal with, but there was a major problem with the staff that represent the server and as I expect no change to come from this post I advise new players to be weary of staff and take the rules very literally.

or Sign Up to reply!