Post a Reply

Opinions -- Grassling and More

1. 6 years ago

@Blackened_Dawn I'll allow you to do that but again, this post wasn't made to appeal my ban this post was made because valuable players of the community have a big enough problem with the ways things are run that they took the times out of their busy days to voice their concerns. I'm glad that you guys are communicating to find an effect solution and I really hope it benefits the server.

2. Of course! I understand your frustrations and I truly do sympathize.

I will just ask for the community to try to keep this in mind: being in a staff position for any public place is not as easy a task as it would seem (or as I thought it would be back in the days when I first became helper). Many people rely on us to keep the community clean and happy. It is impossible to please everybody all of the time, no matter how hard we try. I can promise you that none of us are actively trying to target players or harm the server.

The above wasn't referring to this situation in particular or at all to try to delegitimize the points that yall have brought up, but rather to the communication issue that @NerdieBirdieYT brought up.