NEW ADVENTURE COMING SOON!

1. 6 years ago

I am going to start building Adventure Areas. Just for fun. I will be putting new information out about the first of many Adventure base I am building. They are to tell a story, to make you think, and more importantly for you to have fun. With this in mind. I will need writers for "Journals" from different people who live there. If you have any questions or interested in writing a journal then by all means please message me!

2. Ooooo, if you want this on YouTube we could totally work something out! But if it's first come first serve that's really cool too!

3. It will be a first come first serve. I will also attempt to have loot scattered through out the area. lol

4. Edited 6 years ago by AttackTeam

@Ealdwine_Drasax If you'd like help with building said areas, i'd be willing to lend a hand, if you want it. I'm not the type to go back on my word, so you would have something to go off of there

5. Would you want to help with the story??

6. Edited 6 years ago by Ealdwine_Drasax

First Adventure Location: Bastion
    Description: After being raided multiple times and other bases nearby are being hit xXxMineStylexXx and a group of highly intelligent builders create their last hope to protect their work. May it be buildings, installations, or treasure, Bastion is the last hope for many players. A hidden Complex with buried secrets and dark corridors. It was designed for a small team but when the team are sealed off and must become self sufficient deals will be made that could undermine everything that the group had fought for and welcome the terrors they fled so far from.

7. Would you like to know more about this new and exciting piece of the map? Let us know!

8. I looove this! Adventure maps are a strength of mine and I love having added adventure into CM!

or Sign Up to reply!