Results of the Survey Test Run

1. 6 years ago

So please take into account that this an objective survey. The goal is to understand the problems with the server and to inform both sides of what is going on. Please note that as of right now the sample size is not fully representative to the population size due to a lack of respondents. So with this being said Let us dive into the Survey itself.

When conducting the Survey, I wished to shed light on a few parameters. 1) What is the relationship currently with the Staff and Player community. 2) What are things that people are not happy with 3) Do the Players Feel like they have a voice.

After getting my results, I was a little surprised to find the data spread as it is. Which only stimulate the mind and bring forth more questions on the relationship between the two parties and the "politics" of the server have impacted each other. I will be posting photos for each on so that everyone may see the data that I have collected. A better, neural survey is currently being constructed and will be presented in the next week or so. As I see this as being both an interesting opportunity to show both sides what the other is talking about. If I could get more respondents I would appreciate it.

2. link text

The link is here. Please realize that this is not representative of the size and more importantly it is considered bias due to the volunteer factor.

3. Also I left out the free response due to people using their names. Which was not a requirement.

4. @Ealdwine_Drasax Also I left out the free response due to people using their names. Which was not a requirement.

lmao that was me

5. Of course you would...

or Sign Up to reply!