Post a Reply
  1. 6 years ago

@CraftyMyner It does a lot more than just clear items, it also kills packed up guardians, skellies, squid and other mobs like the ones in this picture -image-

While it is true that items are supposed to despawn in 5 minutes, the reality is they don't, because the server can run as slow as half speed with lag, it can be 10-15 minutes before an item could despawn. The "item" part of the clear really doesn't do much, its just one attempt at lessening the lag on the server.

since the item part of the clear doesn't do much, i do think that it would be simple to remove it from the equation since players like myself and others who i have talked to today won't be inconvenienced by it again. hope you consider this change because people have lost valuable items to this clear since it does not discriminate between different items

2. @SharpSerac since the item part of the clear doesn't do much, i do think that it would be simple to remove it from the equation since players like myself and others who i have talked to today won't be inconvenienced by it again. hope you consider this change because people have lost valuable items to this clear since it does not discriminate between different items

Fair enough, all I was trying to do with it was to have less lag.