EwanKenobi_hd ban appeal

1. 8 years ago

In Game Name : EwanKenobi__hd

Reason For My Ban : Unacceptable language

Why I Should Be Unbanned : Well it was a little argument that got outa hand , it was a simple false accusation. I over reacted and should have just got on with the game. It was a mistake by me to curse directly to another player and I totally understand the circumstances and punishments. I am friendly with the player and should not have reacted in such way. I know what I did was wrong and truly apologise not only to the people who were trying to help me reduce my anger, but to iiTz Jojo for trying to calm me down and reduce my furious anger and attitude towards and individual . Thank you

2. Deleted 8 years ago by r4iscool1
  3. Do not post in ban appeals not belonging to you.

4. @Nysic would I be able to get a time estimate for my review please

5. You will get a reply on your appeals eta when the staff that banned you has time to do so.

6. Hi! I was the moderator that banned you.
    In your short time on CraftyMynes, you committed multiple chat violations after receiving numerous warnings from multiple staff members. I understand that you had just joined and were excited to play with your friends so you were probably careless in what you were saying, however as a staff member my job is to enforce the server rules.
    Because you are new and were apologetic and remorseful in your appeal, you will be unbanned in one day. Thank you for the appeal and please be more cautious in the future. I suggest using this time to look over the server rules.
    I look forward to seeing you again on CraftyMynes!

7. Hello it has been over a day when will be able to get back on

8. You have been unbanned. Welcome back and please make sure to follow the rules!

or Sign Up to reply!