The Truth, and Nothing Less

1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by NerdieBirdieYT

A lot of stuff has happened in the past few days and everyone is beyond confused.

First off, staff, please lock this thread. I don't want to make this into another argument or anything. This is just a message from me to all of you.

Today humfry accused me of leaking my own faction bases due to some screenshots he received. These screenshots talked about me leaking coords and, in these screenshots, I was the one talking about doing it. Seeing this, humfry took to the forums and made this known.

I recognized the first, as Jujara had shown it to me before. While I didn't remember typing it, I figured it was in a previous conversation regarding a trick played on Team Eye or Oblivion. Little did I know that Jurara had Photoshopped the image, and I had never said what was in the screenshot. The reason I said this image was real was because I thought it was, I simply didn't remember saying it. I just assumed it was very out of context.

As for the second, I did not recognize it and the terminology used in this screenshot did not sound like me. I recognized it as being faked - by whom I do not know - and said this in humfry's thread. Imitation has happened to NN many times over by both Oblivion and Team Eye, so that's not surprising to see it happen again.

There were a ton of replies against me, which I'll discuss later.

Jurara then confirmed this first image as being real. He said this jokingly. The image itself was a Photoshopped joke he made a while back. I was beyond confused at this point, thinking that Jurara had betrayed me and framed me. Luckily Juju later clarified and explained how he photoshopped the image and how the whole conversation was ridiculous and faked.

So that's what happened, and that ended the argument against me, in most people's eyes.

I would just like to say a few things about what happened.

One - I am not angry at Jurara, nor humfry, nor anyone who blamed me for this. I understand how confusing the thread was and with all the faked evidence it was just a huge mess. I was confused and upset too, believe me.

Two - I deeply apologize. As I said, I am not mad at anyone, I am just mortified that people would believe those things about me with so little proof even people I thought really liked me. Even with what humfry showed, I thought more people who know me as a person would realise that it couldn't be me. I was wrong. And I suppose that's my fault for not being a better person and being kind enough for people to think better of me. I am sorry that I made the impression that I might do such a thing, and I will work on bettering myself, I promise you.

Three - This kind of crap is unbelievably stressful for me, so I apologize if I do not talk very well about it. As some of you know, I have clinical anxiety and depression which I take medicine for each morning. PLEASE don't think I'm trying to make you pity me. Loads of people have it way worse than I do. I say that simply so you will understand that I hate this kind of drama and it feels like a huge attack on my personal character and makes me really sad to know people would think that of me. I've been shaking for a while and I'm just really sorry. I don't know what to say about it. I would never do this on purpose, it is way too stressful for me. I don't enjoy this at all.

Four - NN's actions from here are currently undecided. I will speak with my staff soon.

Apologizes again for all the drama, and I hope I can redeem myself in everyone's eyes.

2. Made a mistake and hit Post before typing...

I will edit this into what I wanted it to be, please hold..

3. Deleted 6 years ago by Venetorem

or Sign Up to reply!