1. 6 years ago

i dunno you guys are pretty much my best shot. i keep getting this weird error on minecraft whenever i try to boot up 12.2, but it works perfectly fine when i boot up the 1.13 snapshot, anyways it says something about "Minecraft: Game ended with bad state (exit code 1)" and usually some other things, but ive already deleted minecraft, reinstalled it, and deleted the .minecraft folder in the roaming folder, but still nothing. kinda feel like it might be tied to my account? but i played minecraft, got off for an hour and now i cant play and i havent changed anything. thanks in advance for any help

2. The problem isn’t with Minecraft it’s your Java version and/or java directory. Reinstall or update your java.

If that doesn’t work, update your graphics driver.

If that doesn’t work, point your executable to the up-to-date Java folder.

Best of luck. Let me know if any of the above solved the problem for you.

3. where do i go to update my java? lol, and whas the third thing? im sorry im new to this shit

4. Edited 6 years ago by HaloNest

www.java.com/download

Just download it again

5. i can download it but i cant install it :U (the java) like i dont even get an error message it just doesnt do shit

6. by the way this is the word for word error message when i try to start minecraft launcher "Error: Could not find or load main class net.minecraft.client.main.Main
    Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM warning: Using incremental CMS is deprecated and will likely be removed in a future release" the other error message was the error line in the launcher log

7. Try waiting a few hours, worked for me, I think it’s a matter of updates and their coding.

8. Edited 6 years ago by Valgys

@The_Mayorr by the way this is the word for word error message when i try to start minecraft launcher "Error: Could not find or load main class net.minecraft.client.main.Main
    Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM warning: Using incremental CMS is deprecated and will likely be removed in a future release" the other error message was the error line in the launcher log

That’s a little different from what I was thinking for the error. You tried the solutions provided at mojang?

https://bugs.mojang.com/plugins/servlet/mobile#issue/MCL-4309

They have three recommended solutions, I think you tried the first with a reinstall, the 2nd I’ve already mentioned, but the third suggests checking your network connectivity, which is a whole ‘nother mess of spaghetti to figure out.

9. yeah so it turns out the snapshots bugged some of the minecraft launchers to where the launcher could only load the snapshot, but they fixed that now and minecraft works. i hella appreciate all the help though.

10. keep in mind if something is wrong with the game's code just go to .minecraft, save the files that you want to keep (worlds resource packs etc) and then delete the folder and re install minecraft, it will make a new directory with a working code

11. minesy

26 Oct 2017 Suspended

it should work now

12. @minesy it should work now

really depends, if the last time you opened minecraft was before the release of the snapshot, then it's not gonna work, new stuff has been implemented java wise, the're called data packs.

or Sign Up to reply!