Well My bad luck continues........ As a few of you know i have had a hard run of luck in relation to the right replacement. I finally returned to work last April after 2 surgeries, lots of rehab and continuous pain. as of last August i was still experiencing pain and had received a doctors note instructing my company i could only work my scheduled days with no additional overtime til November. I thought i was on the road to final recovery and started to feel stronger. Then fate dealt another blow at the end of August. I was told i had to work 2 hours overtime extra after a 12 hour shift due to a accident on the freeway keeping fellow employees from arriving on time. And 10 minutes into the extra my LEFT knee had a sharp pain in the back and i was injured. I went to the doctor, got put on light duty and awaited MRI results.........

Multiple Tears on my meniscus in my knee with a severe horizontal tear severing the back bone mount area.

After online research and talking to doctors its starting to seriously look like I have to get another Full knee replacement this time on my left knee. Almost exactly a year to date of last one on Nov 6th 2017.

I go to Orthopedist on the 17th to discuss my options.... I am so depressed i have been in pain for over a year straight and more in store for me. I need a go fund with all my expenses but that is a side note.

So that is my latest update plus this is on workman's comp so i have a huge fight with the company also adding to my stress. If any of you are Christians please pray for me if you wouldn't mind, no joke.

I probably will be playing during my recovery so i may be weird on my medications but look forward to all your help and support. this is a great community of friends, thank you all. sorry for the long post.