Post a Reply

The "Flesh Vs. Scales" Challenge

1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by NerdieBirdieYT

-image-

A few days ago, this thread got me wondering how few items one could defeat the enderdragon with. @OtherGreenGamer had some amazing accomplishments using little to no armor and slight use of weapons (although having tools such as ladders and pickaxes to help). I decided to go a step further, limiting myself to no items at all. No armor, weapon, tools, or even food.

The rules for this challenge are as follows.

• Must be in Hard Mode.
    • Must not have ANYTHING in your inventory at the start.
    • May plant chorus fruits around the island. This allows you to eat and not starve.
    • Must NOT use chorus fruit for anything besides eating (no using the plants to help kill enderman, climbing up plants, etc).
    • May die, although the fewer deaths, the better.
    • Must record a video while doing the challenge (no splices) to ensure that rules are being followed.
    • Must use playing 1.12.2 vanilla.
    • Must use a random seed.

Anything you are able to pick up on the island (enderpearls, chorus fruit, iron bars broken by explosions, etc) is fair game. My record is 3 hours and 20 minutes, roughly, with 19 deaths.

Unedited video:

Edited video:

Best of luck!

2. @Gminipug14 How......

Practice and too many hours of trial and error, lol.

3. The unedited video either had an issue uploading or is just taking a heck of a lot longer than expected (it's been uploading all night). The link should hopefully be working in a few hours, and the edited video will go up today as well.

4. The UNEDITED video is now up. If you don't want to watch for 3 hours and 20 minutes, then wait until I upload the edited version on Wednesday.