Alliances and Cooperation

1. 8 years ago
    Edited 8 years ago by TheMightyDrex

Coming from my own lust for deeper companionship and alliances in the server, especially a server with no bounds such as CraftyMynes, I am interested in having some allies and allied groups. I would love to see some encouragement or way for players to begin to share power, and would elevate the server not to the level of die hard factions, but more intense wilderness exploration for me.

2. I'm the Leader of one of the bigger factions on this server and i'd like to have some ally, its just that most factions are unknown to the major part of the server. Are you member in a faction? sicne we could do some diplomacy

3. Edited 8 years ago by _Gnome_Child_

I am the leader of the House of Wolves faction and id gladly accept an alliance

4. Im the leader of the Harvestar building guild. We have extended peace to all, except those who have betrayed our trust.

5. _Gnome_Child, can the Strangers Company for which members I speak call the House of Wolves an ally from now on? And BoneCh11er, do you wish to have the Strangers Company as an ally too?

6. @AlwaysDrunkPunk aslong as we share the idea that Redarmy is the enemy.

7. The Strangers Company never had any problems or even contact to the Red Army, so they are neutral to us. But in case of a war we're gonna help our allys and fight side by side with you.

8. lol funny! rip A&C

9. you can count on an alliance from the U.P.R.P

10. I am the leader of the Emerald Dog army. Ok we aren't an army its just me and my friends, lol . Primarily I share my villagers with all my friends. I do this to reduce raiding possibilities because I love to build and my base and its is kinda huge, lol. Here is a short list of my trading friends and/or roommates.
    breeplays123, cookiestepdog, iDogeTwinkie, Shiba, nysic, baronbattlebread, dannysharks, all admins and helpers, and many, many more, lol don't raid me be my friend, its easier :)

If I missed your name list it here.
    I also give out free stuff to new players sometimes.

We plan on posting photos of our base on amazing bases real soon.

11. Oh wow, I posted this thread a long time ago, and did not know how to properly use the forums then. I'm glad that there is a part of the server like this, as I have now discovered. All of your offers and peace offerings are very generous, but I have my own list of things to do right now and don't yet want to join a group. When I do I may post in this thread, or somewhere related.

or Sign Up to reply!