1. 8 years ago

Hey guys, i've been hanging around for a bit but i'm not sure if a ender man farm is allready been built.
    If it's not been built i'd like to build it but, up first you have to know that this farm can cause a lot of entities in the end.
    I wait an answer from an admin ;)

2. There was one on the 1.8 server as long as it had an off switch and you made it as grief proof as possible i don't see an issue but i'm not admin

3. I plan on making one myself, though i have been swamped with other things to build :P

4. I don't know if there's a player made one, but I can assure you staff with creative will not be making another one. Players are free to build one and make it public if they like, so it's all up to you guys on the server

5. @Eberk91 There was one on the 1.8 server as long as it had an off switch and you made it as grief proof as possible i don't see an issue but i'm not admin

why do you want an off switch?

6. @Mytymj If it continuously spawns enderman, it'll lag the server hella badly.

7. @Mytymj why do you want an off switch?

The 1.8 one had an off switch i assumed it was there to prevent lagg idk

8. There's already enderman farms on the server, and they all have an off switch called chunk unloading.

9. Only on 1.8

10. I'm not talking about 1.8

11. They have one on 1.9?!

12. Not public, people have built their own.

13. Thats what I thought

or Sign Up to reply!