Lost Home Need Help

1. 8 years ago

Hello eveyone, I've started 2 days ago but since then I lost myself in the server and played like 20 hours. Since then I upgraded myself so much but when I changed my bed's position then went to Spawn Area for shopping, I clicked go home but it didn't work because it couldn't find my bed :(

It was in a snowy biome and I wanna keep playing in this server but I really don't want to start over to be honest. Any admin can help me with that? I know the server is huge but there might be something we can do

• No I didn't save my coordinates because I didn't know chunk coords were useful.
    • I did click set home before but then my a terrible mistake by adding bed(then changing the place of it), It was useless I don't know why I did that.
  2. This is excalty why you set home using the book and not using the bed. Everyone loses their home once you may have to just start again

3. Just ask an admin when you get online to get teleported home, we have your coords.

4. You should know the coords of your own home in the future, basically by heart.

or Sign Up to reply!