Wanting to buy chunks

1. 5 years ago

Hey Crafty!

Carhadras and I have loved playing on the server and have put a lot into our current base. We are really excited for the reset but will be sad to see our old base go. I read on the reset thread that there will be the opportunity to buy our old base and I have a few questions. Do you know yet when that will be available in the store? Is there a limit to how many chunks can be included? Is there a known price yet? Will it be a flat price or a price per chunk?

2. It'll probably be the same as before:
    https://forum.craftymynes.com/4025-purchasing-your-base/p1#p46824

3. @CraftyMyner

4. @rosstopotamus Hey Crafty!

Carhadras and I have loved playing on the server and have put a lot into our current base. We are really excited for the reset but will be sad to see our old base go. I read on the reset thread that there will be the opportunity to buy our old base and I have a few questions. Do you know yet when that will be available in the store? Is there a limit to how many chunks can be included? Is there a known price yet? Will it be a flat price or a price per chunk?

It will most likely be the same price as before, maybe less if I can automate it more. You will be able to purchase them after the reset. You can get as many chunks as you want to buy.

or Sign Up to reply!