Suggestion for a ban appeal form

1. 5 years ago

Hi! This suggestion doesn't really pertain to me specifically, but I think it would ease the job of staff members who constantly have to remind people to follow the ban appeal format.

Crafty, you could make a HTML form with the ban appeal format, such as a label "Username", with a text field to its left, a label "Ban Reason" with a text box next to it, a text area for "Why you should be unbanned?", etc. This form would display in place of the regular text area that appears when you start a new thread if the user has picked the section "Ban Appeals".

In addition to being well organized, having such a form for ban appeals would spare staff the trouble of reminding players to use the format, as it would be built in to the website.

Hope this suggestion helps!

-Stone

2. I was thinking of adding it to the new control panel.

3. Reported someone today, they saw my report in public chat and reported me for reporting them

I support this suggestion

4. This just reminded me...I used to play on SAMP(San Andreas Multiplayer) basically a game full of cringy looking motherfuckers who don't know what to do with their lives, pretty much just like in Minecraft and I placed so many ban appeals on the server I used to play on that I'm surprised they wanted to unban me lol.

Yeah I broke a lot of rules in that server but it was mostly because we could and because the server was ran by the biggest moron there is on the planet. Anyway, since we had vBulletin forums we had those tabs like "Name", "Last Name", "Time of the Ban" "Reason" etc and we could just type in there.

I don't know if it's possible to make a section on forums for ban appeals specifically so people can just click on that fucker and just write down everything they did and hopefully they get unbanned. xD

I mean, it's simplier and it's gonna be easier for staff to review them. :)

or Sign Up to reply!