Nikki_Fur's Ban Appel for Advertising

1. 7 years ago

Nikki_Fur

Why I was banned was because of advertising,

Why I should be aloud back onto the server is because, 1) in the rules it never said that I couldn't advertis. 2) I realized that what I did was wrong and I would really like another chance. 3) I have none a member of the craftymynes server for a good 1 1/2 years I believe and I have never done anything like this before and I promise is will NEVER EVER happened again. 4) I am truly sorry and haven't you ever heard Hanna Montana say "No body's perfect!"? I am extremely sorry for what I have done and I truly believe I deserve an nother chance. Thank you and I hope to get an answer soon. I know you get a lot of ban applies like everyday but I truly hope that you can read mine and add me back to the wonderful crafty mynes community/server.

2. Practice good chat etiquette - Don’t use caps, don’t spam, don’t discuss controversial, sensitive or offensive topics (e.g. sex, sexual identity or preferences, race, politics, religion, drugs, etc.), no advertising, no links, no trolling. Please only use the minecraft font and English in global chat. Also part of chat etiquette is having an appropriately named character since your name appears on the player list and in chat. If your name is inappropriate you will be asked to change it. You will likely be banned until you do.

3. Edited 7 years ago by Nysic

Greetings I was the staff member who banned you. If you have been here for any length of time you would know we outright ban for advertising. By saying you have been here for 1.5 years you would know this like the back of your hand.

So my question to you is why would you come here advertising another server if you love this server so much?

Nysic

4. Deleted 7 years ago by Nysic
  5. Edited 7 years ago by Nysic

You know better, Gnome. Your account will now be suspended

6. Edited 7 years ago by Nikki_Fur

I advertised because my friend wanted me to advertise and I know it was wrong and I know the rules, and I have bin a member for a long time and I just would really like to come back to the community. I do truly love this server but if your not going to I ban me then I understand.

7. Your ban is set at 3 days from the start of this appeal.

Nysic

or Sign Up to reply!