.accept command suggestion

1. 5 years ago

Hi. Crafty's new panel update has an assortment of great features, such as the TPA system. Though I love its conciseness (no having to view the TPA list anymore) and simplicity, with the current approach for accepting a request (the .accept command), it isn't easily discernible who is being teleported to whom.

With this suggestion, I bring different proposal to the system: could TPA requests instead be accepted by .accept <playername> ? This would allow for multiple requests to be filed to a single person, as well as elucidate the person whose request you're accepting, rather than having to guess on which TPA request is being accepted (if multiple are sent to you). I recognize that this might result in some tweaking of the server panel code, but I feel that this is an important concern that needs to be verbalized.

Thanks for taking the time to read and consider this suggestion! :) Have a nice day.

-Stone

2. Already on its way, should be up soon, thanks for the suggestion.

3. i like the idea of being able to define who you are accepting with adding player name to the accept but it occurs to me adding the player's name to the accept as mandatory might compromise the control panel allowing quiet tps?

4. If you make .accept require a name then make sure the private tpas do not need a name.

5. @Tez1010 i like the idea of being able to define who you are accepting with adding player name to the accept but it occurs to me adding the player's name to the accept as mandatory might compromise the control panel allowing quiet tps?

That is what the tpahere function is for.

6. .accept will be allowed for everyone in the control panel, only .tp and .tphere will be locked to vips

or Sign Up to reply!