JimmyLong's Ban Appeal

1. 8 years ago

In Game Name: JimmyLong

Reason for your ban: Xraying

Why should you be unbanned: I was not Xraying - I believe I have been unfairly accused. Also, part of the ban was due to my brightness being too high? I did not realise this was a problem, and would of happily changed it if I thought it was necessary. Ive been a useful part of the community since i started and i do not feel this is fair.

2. Hi! I was the moderator that banned you.

First off, you were banned purely because of X-ray, not because of brightness being too high. I merely said that because of your lack of torches. It played no part in my banning you.

Next, I had watched you mine for a while before I banned you. Your tunnels were random and twisty which is common with x-rayers. I watched you mine from patch to patch of diamonds, even spectating from inside your head to see when you looked straight at a covered up patch of diamonds a few blocks away. At one point, you even dug diagonally and then down (without overshooting a block) to where the next closest patch of diamonds where. I observed events like this a few times before i banned you.

Based on this evidence, your appeal is denied. I hope you find enjoyment on other servers!

3. I find this very unreasonable - This is not at all what happened. I dug in random directions, often running into iron and coal instead of diamonds? I did find 2 patches of diamonds within a 10 minute window, which i do not think is an unreasonable amount. Also, If you had watched me previously, you would know that i mine this way in general, often without any luck at all.

4. The evidence provided tells us otherwise; you were digging in a straight line as seen here.-image-
    and then, suddenly, you look up and dig straight into diamonds as seen here
    -image-
    then, not only you don't keep going straight, you look around and then you start zig zagging onto another patch of diamonds as seen here
    -image-
    -image-

This appeal is denied.

5. I have spent time watching you before, and while i agree your mining style is... unorthadox,
    i have also reviewed the evidence taken by rnc and presented to the admins-

You were Xraying in it, there is no question about it, 110% busted.

or Sign Up to reply!