OtakuInAlaska's Staff Application

1. 5 years ago
    Edited 5 years ago by otakuinalaska

In Game Name: OtakuInAlaska

Time Zone: Alaska, USA

Strengths: I am consistantly on, it seems anytime I am not at work or sleeping.
    I am friendly and cheerful with a sense of humor and really enjoy this community and
    would like to see it's continual growth through new players (and old) enjoying the most
    optimal and pleasurable experience we can offer. If i know an answer, or can help someone,
    I do my best to help them. I personally do not raid/grief, or pvp, and am very trustworthy (
    sometimes too trusting of others).

Weaknesses: I have been away for 2 years, as a result I may not be familiar with many of the technical
    issues with the updates.

Why you are Applying: I am applying for a "helper" position. I really enjoy teaching as much as I do learning.
    I am very eager to help those that are in need if I can, be it in verbal or action form. The only difference between
    what I do now and what I believe a "helper" would be is a title. If I do not receive a favorable decision, that is fine,
    I will continue to do my best to help those that I can just as I have, but a "Title" sure would look good too.

Time Played on CraftyMynes (ticks): 5874253

Custom Note: I realize my tick count may seem low. However, I had accumulated many many hours of ticks on the
    previous map in 2016, unfortunately they were not saved. Also, the ticks you see have been accumulated in only
    about 2 weeks. I vote regularly (I believe I have voted the most or earliest for November thus far).
    Thank you for reviewing this application.
    ~OtakuInAlaska (Ota as some may call me)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

or Sign Up to reply!