bgmg's Ban Appeal

1. 5 years ago
    Edited 5 years ago by bgmg

In Game Name : bgmg

Reason for ban : Sexual Reference (banned by JaceNeedsCoffee)

Why I should be unbanned : I do understand that sexual references are not a proper way to chat. I do also understand that I have broken the rules and that the context did not matter. While it is not my type to use such words in public chat I went a tad bit too far this time. I shall not do such again using sexual references.

2. Hi, I'm the moderator that banned you. I was very sad to see the language being used in the player report when I opened it. Since you've had past chat violations I decided to go ahead and ban right away. I understand after our brief chat, that since you don't live in the US, you weren't familiar with the more common meaning of the word. While this isn't an excuse for your actions, I do understand it wasn't your intention to break the rules. I'm very glad to see that you are very sincere with your appeal and you do feel sorry. So since you have expressed your sincere apologies, I've decided to go easy on the ban and make it a day from the ban which was at 4:15 my time. We'll see ya soon.

3. You’ve been pardoned. Welcome back.

or Sign Up to reply!