DavidGolait's Ban Appeal

1. 5 years ago

Hullo IG name DavidGolait, using my friends username for a forum account since I can't access mine. Banned for admission to hacking. I think I should be unbanned since I said it in a joking manner, expressed to jacelikescoffee who was online, that it was a joke, and you simply cannot take this situation out of context. I understand that it is hard to understand sarcasm through text but still, this sure is something. Well I get it, no more joking about that, all I can do for you. Also posted this as a draft before dunno if anyone else could see this, once again IG is DavidGolait

2. Edited 5 years ago by Nysic

Hello, I'm the Mod that banned you.
    I was very aware that you were joking. However, this does NOT excuse the offense or make it any less serious. We take any and all admission, joking or not, very seriously. I had a private conversation with you before the offense that got you banned. In this conversation, I had warned you about what would happen if you joked about hacking. Instead of listening to me you made a full 180 and decided to do exactly what I warned you not to do.

-image-

Someone asked you what you were up to, and this was your response. Having been a long time player you should have known before I warned you this was a serious bannable offense. So because you didn't heed my warning, this is your second ban, and the fact that you should know better given your long time on CraftyMynes I have been instructed that your ban is to be 7 days. You will be pardoned a week from now on Sunday, Jan. 20th at 8:30 PM central time. Please in this time do take the chance to read up on the rules Link to Rules Page

See ya then,
    -JaceNeedsCoffee

3. You've been pardoned, welcome back.

or Sign Up to reply!