EmeraldMiner233's Ban Appeal

1. 5 years ago

In Game Name: EmeraldMiner233

Reason for your ban: Player Harassment

Why should you be unbanned: I am truly sorry for violating the rule, I do not deny I was being harsh towards a few players today, I did not know it was against the rules at the time. I have learned my lesson, and should have read the rules when I first joined...I ask that you unban me, on the basis I will not harass or use harsh language towards any players in the future.

My sincerest apologies.

2. Hello EmeraldMiner,

I am the mod that banned you. i was quite shocked at the degree of intimidation in the messages. This is a raiding, griefing server, and playing rough in the game is allowed. However deliberately subjecting another player to a string of abusive messages certainly is not acceptable.

I appreciate your honesty and recognition that you broke the rules, but surely it should be obvious that this kind of behaviour is unacceptable? I also note that whilst you apologise for breaking the rules, and assure us there won't be a repeat, i see no remorse. Please remember in future, that there is a real person on the receiving end of your messages.

Your ban will last three days from now.

Regards, Tez

or Sign Up to reply!