The Iron Empire has reached this continent

1. 5 years ago

From the Emperor's Office 9-3-19
    The Donian Empire is expanding into this new continent, and as such, any resistance will be met with complete obliteration.
    Also, if any UKR or NDR settlements are discovered, they will be raided and burned to the ground.
    Stay out of our way

Signed, acraft222, Emperor of Donia
    9-3-19

2. I mean, that seems kind of contradictory
    If the settlements are discovered, that means you sought them out. and if you sought them out, they didnt actively get in your way.... so technically destroying them would be going back on your word

3. The UKR and the NDR are enemies of Donia, and their very existence gets in our way

4. Plus, we wish to extract all of this lands resources, so every settlement gets in our way

5. What exacly is the UKR and NDR? Also who is in this faction?

6. UKR- United Kraqovian Republic (just me)
    NDR- Nova Doinian Republic (doesn't exist yet, but will just be me)

7. Edited 5 years ago by FieryPhoenix64

@acraft222 UKR- United Kraqovian Republic (just me)
    NDR- Nova Doinian Republic (doesn't exist yet, but will just be me)

So, if you find any of your own bases, you burn them to the ground? With fire tick off? Or would you just build exploded bases as easter eggs for people who explore the wild?

8. If i find my own bases, i will blow them up, and still set fire to them, also i might build a few ruins

9. @acraft222 If i find my own bases, i will blow them up, and still set fire to them, also i might build a few ruins

Nice!

10. Genious! (this gave me a massive chuckle)

or Sign Up to reply!