A Good shot of my backside on Youtube

1. 5 years ago

Lol in all seriousness - I came across this video being played at an executive board meeting at my current job about a month ago. I immediately recognized the backside on camera at 9:20. Had me cracking up as everyone was really studying what exactly "that guy" was doing. And all you can see is my backside (still cracks me up when I think of it now).

Over the course of my time at CraftyMynes I've had random people ask what I do for a living. This was my job back in my early-mid 20s. I couldn't find the "what do you do for a living" thread that Crafty put up a year or so ago, and it's not quite a selfie, so here it is in its own thread.

Note: first shot of me is at 9:20.

My job during my 20s.

2. @Valgys Lol in all seriousness - I came across this video being played at an executive board meeting at my current job about a month ago. I immediately recognized the backside on camera at 9:20. Had me cracking up as everyone was really studying what exactly "that guy" was doing. And all you can see is my backside (still cracks me up when I think of it now).

Over the course of my time at CraftyMynes I've had random people ask what I do for a living. This was my job back in my early-mid 20s. I couldn't find the "what do you do for a living" thread that Crafty put up a year or so ago, and it's not quite a selfie, so here it is in its own thread.

Note: first shot of me is at 9:20.

My job during my 20s.

202 orbits over 13 days? Thats insane!

or Sign Up to reply!