Post a Reply

Had [VIP] earlier today, am now squabble

1. 5 years ago

Hello, a staff member with the username JAKSATTACK told me to post here, and so I am.
    But a few hours ago, I came on the server and found myself rankless, even though I'd purchased VIP previously. With the staff's help, I returned to my VIP rank from the squabble. Now, as I logged on, my rank was missing again, and the command ".fixrank" did nothing to help. Anyone who has executive/moderator power over the ranks, could you please assist? Thank you.

2. @enderGuy255 Hello, a staff member with the username JAKSATTACK told me to post here, and so I am.
    But a few hours ago, I came on the server and found myself rankless, even though I'd purchased VIP previously. With the staff's help, I returned to my VIP rank from the squabble. Now, as I logged on, my rank was missing again, and the command ".fixrank" did nothing to help. Anyone who has executive/moderator power over the ranks, could you please assist? Thank you.

Hey, trying to fix this for the next guy, did it say anything when you ran ".fixrank"?